1. It helps you loose weight due to the fast pace and competitiveness.
2. Improves your balance because you have to change direction while having to stand on the ground in a balanced way.
3. It helps socially because you have to play with someone in order to play. This interaction will strengthen your ability to communicate and make friends. It also helps with confidence.
4. It is a low injury sport because the ball is made of plastic. Also, the focus with table tennis is with the ball, not your foot, wrestling.
5. Helps the brain a lot, first it simulates various different parts of the brain and helps the flow of blood to brain. The flow increases by the awareness that is required to play it.
6. It improves eye sight due to the fast paced and quick thinking required to play the sport
7. Helps reduce stress.
8. Increases motivation.
9. Helps reduce the chance of getting Alzheimer’s disease.
10. Improves grip strength.