Chelsea are having a cracking start of the season but not good as Man City. New Castle have won their last match but they are not having a good season so far. On the data it says that Chelsea has won against Newcastle about 2 times more than New Castle. As Chelsea is 3rd on the standing it is unlikely that the Magpiesare winning against the Blues. Chelsea would like to win as it will be difficult for them to win the league if they lose this match.
Chelsea 3:1 Newcastle
1. It helps you loose weight due to the fast pace and competitiveness.
2. Improves your balance because you have to change direction while having to stand on the ground in a balanced way.
3. It helps socially because you have to play with someone in order to play. This interaction will strengthen your ability to communicate and make friends. It also helps with confidence.
4. It is a low injury sport because the ball is made of plastic. Also, the focus with table tennis is with the ball, not your foot, wrestling.
5. Helps the brain a lot, first it simulates various different parts of the brain and helps the flow of blood to brain. The flow increases by the awareness that is required to play it.
6. It improves eye sight due to the fast paced and quick thinking required to play the sport
7. Helps reduce stress.
8. Increases motivation.
9. Helps reduce the chance of getting Alzheimer’s disease.
10. Improves grip strength.
This should be a cracking game for both Man United. with Arsenal trying to close some of the gap on Man city. Arsenal are playing with the same team they heat Huddersfield with apart from Lacazette. he is out with a groin injury so Oliver Giroud will have to come into that team to try break down a well organised united defense. In my opinion Arsenal playing at the Emrites are undefeatable so there is only 1 winner for me and that is Arsenal. The 2 best clubs in England going head to head this is a historic fixture
sore prediction 2 – 0 to The gunners.
Manchester City is having a wonderful start of the season winning 12 matches in a row currently. They now have 8 points difference to Man United and 1st on the table. Last game, they won with a dramatic goal after 6 minutes of additional time at the 2nd half. Jesus, Agüero and Sterling at the front is impossible to stop this season as they scored 26 goals together. Sane, De Bruyne and Silva at midfield is top class in the world.
They will be playing West Ham next who hasn’t won a game at November. It will be an exciting game as Manchester City might continue their winning streak.
Shoutani Ohtani, who is a baseball player who plays at Japan is moving to the Major League Baseball. He is a talented player and can play as a pitcher or as a batter. Both of his pitching and batting is top level and it is definite that at least 5 clubs a targeting to get him. And it is interesting where he would go. In my opinion I think he should go to New York Yankees because there is Tanaka, who is also a Japanese player. They will use him from his 1st year and he has a big chance of experiencing some big matches like the World series.
It was Manchester’s pace at the 1st half. Ashley Young scoring 2 early goals and Martial scored which made it pretty impossible for the Hornets to come back. Half time ended with a score, 3:0. Everyone thought that it will be the Red Devil’s pace but it didn’t go like that. 77th minute, Troy Deeny scored with a penalty and the 84th minute the Hornets scored again and their was a chance for the Hornets to come back. Unfortunately for the Hornets, Jesse Lingard scored for Man utd and the whistle blew.
Leicester wins 2:1 against Tottenham. Tottenham couldn’t play as the did in the Champions League at the first half. After 13 minutes from the whistle blew for which started the exciting match, Jamie Vardy scored to the bottom right corner. Tottenham couldn’t still get their engine on and lost an another goal by Mahrez striking the top left corner right before half time. Harry Kane scored at the 79th minute but that was their only goal. After 6 minutes of additional time, the whistle blew and Leicester won against Tottenham for the first time since the 2015/2016 season.